- Do you snore, or do you know of a friend or family member that has excessive snoring?
- Are you tired during the day?
- Have you been told that you stop breathing while sleeping?
- Do you have, or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
- Is your neck size greater than 17” if you are male; or 16” if you are a female?
- Do you wear CPAP?
If you can answer YES to more than ONE of these questions, you may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a condition that is easily diagnosed and effectively treated.
Please talk to Dr. Jeff Forslund how you can improve the quality of your life literally overnight!